• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Automagical Doors at Tough to be a Bug gone?

Brewersprts

Mouseketeer
So when waiting outside the theater for It's Tough To Be A Bug in the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom, the warning for the automatic doors used to say the doors open automagically. I'm pretty sure the cast members said automagically when giving their safety speal.

Anyways, when I was just there in November and December the writing now says the doors open automatically, not autoMAGICally.

I'm just curious, does anyone know when this was changed and why?

I can't seem to remember that phrase being said at Tough to be a Bug, but I definitely remember this phrase at Philharmagic at Magic Kingdom. Could you possibly be mixing the two up?

I agree that phrase has been (and is still used) at Philharmagic. I think Goofy or Minnie also say it too.
I don't remember it at Tough to be a Bug.

Yes,just at Mickey's Phiharmagic.:)

Minnie says it----it "ties" in with the name of the attraction-Mickey's PhilharMAGIC----AuotMAGICal.:)

Maybe I did have it mixed up. Oops. No wonder I didn't see it.

Didn't do Mickey's Philharmagic on the last trip so I didn't see it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter