Autographs...

KPmom - I was planning on doing the same thing on our trip in December, please let me know how it goes!

I bought my girls' autograph books and fat pens at Publix when we went to get groceries. The autograph books wre spiral bound and had many many different covers so you could pick your favorate charictor. The fat pens were attached to a string so you could wear them and not always wonder where the pen was. I got 2 autograph books and 2 fat pens for about $7.

We use small spiral bound scrapbooks from Michaels. DS has a 5 x 7 sized book and I bought myself a couple 3 x 3 books. I decorated the cover os his book with stickers, and used letter stickers inside the front cover to write out 'this book belongs to'

I will put a pic of ds and the character in his small book and use the autographs from my book in the scrapbook.

Oh, if you are going to add photos to the album, make sure to leave blank pages next to the page the character signs. Or if you are going to dismantle the book and scrap the pages, make sure only one side is signed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter