Autographs

Saratoga Goofy

Mouseketeer
Was just at Disney and saw some creative ways to collect autographs. One mother downloaded pictures of each character/princess they hoped to see and had the character sign the picture. Another mom had a large picture of a group of princesses, had the princesses sign the print, and was planning to frame the large print. My favorite was a mat that was signed by the princesses and other characters. The mom took a picture of her daughter in front of the castle which she planned to enlarge and place the autographed mat over before framing. Very creative ideas to make the autographs so much easier to display!

I know it's been done before, but when I was just there, I did a vinylmation! I used the Create Your Own brick style and it is SO beautiful!
My goal with it is to maybe take it back during MNSSH and fill it up some more.

But mostly, I did a vinylmation so I could put it on my office some time. Not yet, but so I can bring it when I'm promoted to manager or director. It's a milestone I want to mark with the vinylmation :D

We did autograph books skipping a page to put a photo later. Shirts were fun but we knew DS would grow out of them; had posters rolled up -- 1 for princesses, 1 for Pooh characters, 1 for Mickey and Minnie... look great framed now but were a pain to carry rolled up in a cardboard mailing tube; also picture frame mats to put a photo in later; but the best were these pillow shams/cases that characters signed. And they are still on DS's bed.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My DD took a pair of Chuck Taylors and had her faves sign those. It was a definite conversation starter. We just used regular Sharpies for signing.

Great ideas!! I'm starting to look into some non standard autograph books for when we (hopefully) go in 2014! Keep them coming!

We did autograph books skipping a page to put a photo later. Shirts were fun but we knew DS would grow out of them; had posters rolled up -- 1 for princesses, 1 for Pooh characters, 1 for Mickey and Minnie... look great framed now but were a pain to carry rolled up in a cardboard mailing tube; also picture frame mats to put a photo in later; but the best were these pillow shams/cases that characters signed. And they are still on DS's bed.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Where did you get these? Did the characters sign it stuffed, or did you stuff and sew it when you got home???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter