Autographs from Guest Services

mdurette

DIS Veteran
Our last 2 cruises we dropped of supplies at Guest Services for autographs. One cruise was a pillow case. The second was a matte and T-shirt.

We are going again in a few weeks with another family. They have 3 kids in their cabin and I want to surprise them with something. But, I recall you could only get 2 things done per cabin. Can anyone confirm this? Will they make an exception for 3 kids in a cabin?

I was on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago and dropped off 3 mattes. I have 3 kids, but I did include a bag of candy.....I asked her if 3 was ok because I have 3 kids and she said yes.

I was on the Fantasy 2 weeks ago and dropped off 3 mattes. I have 3 kids, but I did include a bag of candy.....I asked her if 3 was ok because I have 3 kids and she said yes.

Thanks! I always include goodies for the CMs with my requests also. Glad to know I shouldn't have an issue.

Last week on the Wonder I dropped off 2 pillowcases and a mat (one pillowcase was just for Pluto to sign) I asked if it was ok. She told me that on that ship you are allowed four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter