Autographed Pillowcase

mrsavee8r

Earning My Ears
I read on another thread that they are no longer doing this on the cruises. We are taking a 3 day cruise on the Wonder at the end of Sept. and I don't want to take my photo album to be signed if they are not doing this. Anyone Know? :confused:

Id like to know More details too..We are on the 7 day cruise and I am having custom Pillowcases done and each child will have 1 for the Characters to SIGN>>

seems like this pops up every now and then........might depend on the CM at guest services when you go? i plan on taking mine and asking. i would be very sad if I didn't and found out others were able to have things signed. I don't think there is a black and white policy on this

On our 7 day west coast cruise on the Magic this summer we brought a shirt and poster that I turned in at Guest Services with a package of Sharpies on our first day. Several other people I spoke with brought pillowcases or frame mats to be signed. They delivered both to our stateroom with all the character signatures on the last evening of our cruise.

Mary :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter