• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autographed Items??

Tracykim

DIS Veteran
I have searched high and low for this answer and can not find it.

On our last cruise I took two pillowcases to be autographed for my two youngest daughters who were cruising with us.

On our next cruise the same two daughters will be with us but I would like to also get one for my oldest daughter who will not be with us. (College)

Is there a limit on how many items you can give to GS to have signed? Is it only allowed for the number of children that you have in a stateroom?

We will be sailing on a B2B, can I give two pillowcases to GS for the two girls that will be on the cruises, on the first cruise and then the pillowcase for DD22 on the second cruise?

Will they also allow adults to get things signed for them? We aren't but would just like to know!

Thanks for any info!!

To the best of my knowledge it is one item per person in each stateroom.

Since you are doign a B2B you can drop off items on each of your cruises though :3dglasses

p.s. remember to bring some goodies for the characters who sign and your own sharpies

When we were on the Dream in August we were told 2 items per stateroom. So I guess that means you could get 4 things total 2 for each cruise.

Wonderful!!!

Thank you so much for your responses!!

On our last cruise I put in one of those X-Large bags of M&M's. When I turned in the bag with the pillowcases and candy the CM looked like she had never seen anyone give candy with the items to be signed!! I thought that was a tad odd!!

So even if I have 3 children in my stateroom -- that I can't get 3 items autograph for each child???

I think they try to limit the number so it isnt overwhelming. I cant imagine that if you tell them you have 3 kids they wont let you drop all 3 things off.

As others have posted it is only 2 per stateroom. Here is a picture of the mattes we had done.

DSC09460.jpg

I'm not sure if things have changed with the Dream (I imagine that they have due to the increase in passengers), but when we went on a cruise on the Wonder in 2010, I was specifically told that I could have 4 things autographed for our room, which I did. On our earlier cruises I only had one thing done each time so never ran into multiple items, and didn't have anything signed on our Dream cruise earlier this year.

I'm not sure if things have changed with the Dream (I imagine that they have due to the increase in passengers), but when we went on a cruise on the Wonder in 2010, I was specifically told that I could have 4 things autographed for our room, which I did. On our earlier cruises I only had one thing done each time so never ran into multiple items, and didn't have anything signed on our Dream cruise earlier this year.

On the Dream it is a limit of two items per stateroom. We only have two children, so we haven't run into an issue and we only gave two items when we were on the Magic.

It could have a great deal to do with the fact that there are only 2 nights on some cruises to get things signed, and if all (unlikely) staterooms brought two or more items, they wouldn't be done well.

We were on the Magic in Nov and I brought 3 mini vinylmations to be signed, each to be signed by different characters. I also filled the gallon size ziplock with candy, there was no room left in it at all.

Just off the Dream. Two items per stateroom is what the guest services cast member told me. And it does not have to be for children. Both people in our stateroom were adults.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I found these at Target & there were a set of 4. I brought two sets to GS (total of 8) and they were all signed. Two had Mickey Mouse only and 6 were like the picture. ( my specifications)
I enclosed 2 bags of chocolate candy as well for appreciation

Love how ours turned out. These are from our 3 day on the Dream.
Sorry they are so dark.

dream2.jpg

dream1.jpg

Victoria

Wonderful!!!

Thank you so much for your responses!!

On our last cruise I put in one of those X-Large bags of M&M's. When I turned in the bag with the pillowcases and candy the CM looked like she had never seen anyone give candy with the items to be signed!! I thought that was a tad odd!!

In two cruises I never left candy not intentionally just didn't know. Now I feel bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter