• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph Quilt!!!!!

I am going to get pictures posted by tomorrow of front and back. I have started a photobucket account and will get them posted.

Scan the characters autographs and print them like if they were pictures, if you have photoshop cs or elements even better, you can 'clean' out the image better. Print them on the fabric iron on transfers and them sew them together. I got some directions from a Martha S. Book for a pillow, but it will be the same for a quilt.

I have tried for an hour and I can't get this thing to accept the codes from Photobucket...what am I doing wrong?

I paste them in and nothing pops up on the screen.

wish i could help but i dont get all that stuff either :confused3

hopefully someone can help u!! i cant wait to see your quilt!

Ok here it goes again. I got some advice from RustManFan on the DISigns board...let see if I can make it work.

From a distance:
QUILT-1.gif

Back side:
QUILT-2.gif

Close up of some of the siggies:
QUILT-3.gif

I forgot how much work went into this little thing...It's about 5 feet by 5 feet so its a good size.

The patches I got at the Emporium on Main Street they came as a package with one for each park and a WDW one for $12.00.

Overall I would say I have about $100 invested in this but it really is a priceless keepsake of his first trip.

What GREAT Advice. I've hand made some awesome books previous trips. And the kids LOVE having them sign the books but then they get put away and hardly every taken out. I got the idea to doing a quilt for our next visit but wasn't sure how I wanted to make it work. I've done Picture quilts before and used the fabric you can load into your printer and print pictures on them turn out great! So i wanted to do that and Autographs and your tips have seriously helped my idea. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter