Autograph question

blebert

Mouseketeer
How many autographs can 1 family get from each charactor? I am asking because I have 4 kids who I am going to make autograph books for plus I would like to do an extra book so I can have the autographs to use for my scrapbook and not have to take it from my kids books plus I would like to have an autographed picture matte to frame with a family picture that was taken at Disney. Is this something I am able to do? Should I have then autograph the extra book and DH have them autograph the matte? I just know DH is not going to want to do that because he will be taking pictures .

Anyone know if each of my 4 kids could have their own book autographed and me have an extra book and photo matte signed by each character?

I have 4 kids and they have each had their own autograph book. We have never had any problems either in a character line or at a character meal. :thumbsup2

I didn't think there would be a problem for each kid to have their book autographed, my question is, I have 4 kids but want 6 things autographed, ca we do that?

One year we left the autograph book @ City Hall and went back for it at the end of the night and it had been signed by all our Favorites. Maybe you can do this with your extra book and Matte? Doesn't hurt to ask.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter