Autograph pages

Linda1977

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this thread should be here or in the Universal/IOA thread so I put it in the universal/IOA thread then thought I'd put it here too. If it's int he wrong place mods, I'm sorry.

I know some really talented people have made autograph pages for WDW, but I couldn't find any for Universal/IOA. We'll be going there on our next trip and I KNOW my DD2 will want to have a book for characters to sign, since she'll have 1 for the WDW characters, so I tried making afew pages. I'm not sure if I even got all the characters...but hopefully I got most. Feel free to keep them and use them if you like :) . A couple of the frames I got from donatalie, and either kept them the same or changed the colours but she was very sweet and said it was ok for me to use them, so thanks Natalie :thumbsup2 .

wolverinepage.jpg

storm4.jpg

roguepage.jpg

cyclopspage.jpg

spidermanpage.jpg

CaptainAmericaPage2-1.jpg

Margepage.jpg

Lisapage.jpg

homerpage.jpg

Bartpage.jpg

curiousgeorgepage.jpg

themanintheyellowhatpage.jpg

Lionmadagascar.jpg

penguinsofmadagascar.jpg

Patrickpage.jpg

spongebobpage.jpg

Flinstonespage.jpg

shrekpage2.jpg

Fionapage2.jpg

JimmyNeutronpage2.jpg

tommypage.jpg

Angelicapage.jpg

chuckiepage.jpg

I also did a couple of Disney ones..I love everyone elses so much there was no reason to make loads of my own Disney pages :thumbsup2 .

arielpage.jpg

mickeypage.jpg

Nice job. I really like these. We'll be going to both Universal and Seaworld in addition to Walt Disney World in October. My son loves to make his own autograph books.

Thanks, I really enjoyed making them :yay: . We did SW last year, but I had a slight accident while we were in the park that out me off going back..so giving it a miss next year. We will be going to Busch Gardens though (hopefully) but ther's only 2 or 3 characters we saw there so I doubt we'd need pages for them..mind you better to have them than not right? lol.

Nice job. :goodvibes:thumbsup2 Looks like you use Photo Impact. :cloud9: I love my PI. I am sure many people will like having these available. Penny:hippie:

Thanks Penny, what's photo impact??, I use Paint shop pro and love it:love:, when my computer starts being a pain and I can't get into PSP I seriously have withdrawls lol.

PI is the program I use. I guess they must share the same frames as I thought I recognized some of them. :goodvibes Whatever program you use, they look great. Unfortunately, I have never been to Universal. I tell my family I don't know where it is. :lmao:Penny:upsidedow

Some of the frames are Donatalies, she let me use them. I blanked out what was in them before..and in a cpl changed the colour of the frame to what I needed it to be, the rest I made myself in PSP. PI sounds great though, psp has crap frames unless you make them yourself or try finding tubes, and there aren't may around :( . Lol @ Universal, DD2 would have stayed in Universal or IOA all day if she could have...we must have been in the seuss landing part for a good 3 hours, and there were only another 2-3 families so everything was walk on.

I have been looking all over for Universal autograph pages, and yours are fantastic. :thumbsup2
Can i make a suggestion? Could you make a Winnie Woodpecker one? When we were there we got her autograph along with Woody Woodpecker

I have been looking all over for Universal autograph pages, and yours are fantastic. :thumbsup2
Can i make a suggestion? Could you make a Winnie Woodpecker one? When we were there we got her autograph along with Woody Woodpecker

Here's winnie, I didn't even think about her so thanks for the suggestion :) .

winniepage.jpg

Oh that looks great
My son is super excited about making his autograph book for Universal
Thanks for your work
:worship:

Your MORE than welcome, I'm happy I could help. I hope you have a fantastic treip..ours isn't till next eyar but I can't wait!:goodvibes

Dolly those are fantastic, it's me who's going to BG next eyar, I didn't knwo the sesame street charcaters were there. Thanks so much for those pages.

Dolly those are fantastic, it's me who's going to BG next eyar, I didn't knwo the sesame street charcaters were there. Thanks so much for those pages.

I'm so glad that you liked them! I'm not sure if they are everywhere, but they just opened up a new section this year at the one in Williamsburg for Sesame Street Characters. They take pictures but I'm not sure if they do autographs. You will have to let me know after you go. I'm also not certain what characters are there. We were going to go a few months back when I was there visiting my parents but they were behind schedule opening up the new section. It is up and running now though.

Also, for some reason I posted a link to the second page of the sesame street characters...there are two pages and two different designs. One for Busch Gardens and the other is plain for some resorts where you can find them. They are set to make into 4x6 cards with a white border around them.

I was finishing printing my sons autograph book for Universal and he asked me if Hulk was ever around to sign autographs? I really didnt know and told him i was going to look for it. It also made me wonder if it is always the same heros, cause the ones here are the same we saw in sept last year and got autographs. No villains either?

Ana those look fantastic!!, thanks for sharing and I'm really glad your son loved them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter