Autograph Pages inc MNSSHP,MVMCP, DCL & Front/Back covers **All pages now uploaded**

Greetings! your autograph pages are wonderful! My family is going to be in WDW for Christmas but not attending MVMCP. Could you possibly do some of your beautiful work without the party logo?

Thank you!

hi can u make me one just like this except take the little badge that says mickeys not so scary halloween party? on it? thanks!

Here you go :

mnsshpmadhatter.jpg

Could I ask for an Izaiah, Siara, and Sophia autograph cover? No holiday, just a disney one-
thanks!

Could I get two of your autograph covers personalized? April's , Nicole's

CoverCastleGirl2009.jpg

April's
Nicole's

Thank you Lynn

Your pages are amazing. I'd like to request one made for my daughter Olivia for MVMCP. I'd love to get the sleigh one with all the characters.

Thanks!!
Kelly

THANK YOU for the Olivia cover!! I have another request. My DD8 is going to be attending the 1900 Park Fare breakfast. I would love to make her a t-shirt with Alice on it. She has an Alice costume but doesn't want to wear it to the breakfast. I figured a t-shirt would be the right way to go for her. Would you be able to do a t-shirt pic for her of Alice with her name on it? I would love to surprise her.

Thanks!!!
Kelly

THANK YOU for the Olivia cover!! I have another request. My DD8 is going to be attending the 1900 Park Fare breakfast. I would love to make her a t-shirt with Alice on it. She has an Alice costume but doesn't want to wear it to the breakfast. I figured a t-shirt would be the right way to go for her. Would you be able to do a t-shirt pic for her of Alice with her name on it? I would love to surprise her.

Thanks!!!
Kelly

Hi, I've posted on my T-shirt thread.

That is a beautiful princess cover. Could I get 2 one for April and one for Nicole. We'll be going 2009. Thought I make two different autograph books to keep the princesses separated from the characters. Thanks Lynn

Thank you for the Olivia t-shirt designs! Too cute!! I really appreciate you taking your time to do this for me.
Kelly

Hi ARE WE THERE YET;

The actual pages would be lovely! The kids saw me looking at your pages and think you are the coolest thing since ice cream!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter