• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph Ideas for Adults

PixieDustPrincessXO

Earning My Ears
I'm a huge character meet and greet fan and am looking to make something a little different as far as autograph books for my January trip. Does anyone know of any unique ones to buy online or cute ideas to make one? I ask here because I'm not exactly looking to do the whole "sign a tee shirt or pillowcase" kids thing

We use index cards in a small flip photo book. I draw the characters on each card, but you could also run them through a printer if you don't want to draw. I love meeting characters and getting autographs, even though we don't have kids. I find the characters are just as excited to meet me!

We use index cards in a small flip photo book. I draw the characters on each card, but you could also run them through a printer if you don't want to draw. I love meeting characters and getting autographs, even though we don't have kids. I find the characters are just as excited to meet me!

You could also do the Index cards and use a temp tattoo of the character, placing on the card after you get home and then laminate the index card... I have been trying to think of something to do as well and I think I've found my idea!!!

thanks gals!

I've never really done the autograph thing but Pinterest is chock full of ideas for both adults and kids. You might want to take a look at Etsy as well.

i buy scrapbook books, that are about the size of an autograph book. I can tear pages out at the end of each day to lighten the load. when I get home I use them in my scrapbook with pictures from the meeting instead of a book collecting dust.

I'm using my photos from previous trips, portraits of the characters, having it printed by Shutterfly or someone similar, and the characters can sign the book with sharpie.

I was thinking of getting a frame to have the characters sign and then put a photo after we get back.

I was thinking of getting a frame to have the characters sign and then put a photo after we get back.

that sounds really interesting idea only drawback would be having to carry around a frame all day.. just don't drop it!

If you are a hat wearer, you could buy a hat and let them sign that, then you would have a wearable souvenir.:hippie:

I'm thinking of buying a baseball cap and having the characters sign that.

that sounds really interesting idea only drawback would be having to carry around a frame all day.. just don't drop it!

Well if you're worried about glass go to a framer and get a plexiglass piece. Make sure they keep the plastic on one side so there's less chance of getting it scratched. Then just have them sign the side with no plastic. Plexiglass shouldn't break if dropped.

A friend I used to travel with was a big scrapbooker. She would carry with her a book of the index cards that come spiral-bound and perforated. She would have the characters sign one, and when she got home, she would use them on her scrapbook pages along with the photos that were taken of her with the character. :thumbsup2

Here's a perfect example of what she used:

http://www.amazon.com/Oxford-Spiral-Assorted-Colors-ESS40286/dp/B0018190C4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter