• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph help!!

Eason's Daddy

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney at the end of April. My son has done the book for them to sign but was thinking about taking a picture mat to sign. I know people take them on a cruise but I've never seen them in the Disney parks. Please help and let me know what you all use. Thanks.

I took a picture mat in October. I kept it in a ziploc gallon bag with several sharpies. I also had a clipboard so it would be easier to sign. We carried a backpack - I had someplace to keep it so it wouldn't get bent. I put it in a shadow box with our Magic Bands and a print from our Memory Maker at home. I think it turned out really cute - I'll post a pic tonight if you want.

I took a picture mat in October. I kept it in a ziploc gallon bag with several sharpies. I also had a clipboard so it would be easier to sign. We carried a backpack - I had someplace to keep it so it wouldn't get bent. I put it in a shadow box with our Magic Bands and a print from our Memory Maker at home. I think it turned out really cute - I'll post a pic tonight if you want.

Thank you! I would love to see a pic

I'd bring a hard surface to balance the mat on, as some characters will have a hard time otherwise. The only reason I wouldn't want to do a picture mat is because of the bulky size, but if that isn't a problem for you then I'd say go for it. People do shirts and pillowcases or even quilt squares all the time, so a picture mat is well within normalcy. ;) As someone else said, bring lots of sharpies of your own, and some big ones for characters with less nimble hands. Think about some protection for it in case of rain. Have fun!

This is one off Pintrest- we are going to do this on our next trip in May!

I have been working on a tshirt since December 2013. Don't know if I will ever wear it. Maybe once it gets completely finished lol!! As if that will happen!! We want to do the mat too one day! It's a bit of a pain, I keep the shirt folded on a mini clipboard (about the size of an autograph book when all is said and done) but it's worth it and I get a lot of compliments!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter