Autograph books

tracy021083

Mouseketeer
It's our first trip to dlp next month and in going to order our 3 yr old daughter a personalised autograph book - are there lots of opportunities in the hotel/park to have the characters sign it?
I know in Florida there was, but just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money on one. We are doing the auberge princess meal and cafe mickey, would they sign it in there for her?

Also, I'm unsure whether to order a book for my 6 yr old son - don't want him to feel left out but not sure it's his thing and just wondering if others with children the same age have any advice?

Thanks

Yes, personalised books are a must do. I did this for our March trip. Kids had great character interaction due to those books and I'm making new ones for next trip. There are many opportunities to get autographs- starting from morning meet'n'greet in your hotel or any other. Then there are organised meet'n'greet and the anniversary train and random characters you can meet at the parks and character dinners. And characters will sign books at character dinner.
And my 7 and 4 year old boys love getting autographs!

Yes, personalised books are a must do. I did this for our March trip. Kids had great character interaction due to those books and I'm making new ones for next trip. There are many opportunities to get autographs- starting from morning meet'n'greet in your hotel or any other. Then there are organised meet'n'greet and the anniversary train and random characters you can meet at the parks and character dinners. And characters will sign books at character dinner.
And my 7 and 4 year old boys love getting autographs!

Thanks for your help, will get them ordered then :)
What type of pen did you take as I'm thinking the characters will struggle with standard ones.

My DS loves getting autographs (and he's 11))...finding Disney characters is like a scavenger hunt. :hyper:

The bigger the pen, the better! Seems the ones we always get from the park break or run out if ink, so I usually just bring my own from home now. :)

Hi, i ordered very unique ones from etsy last month & was thrilled with them. I can post a pic if you would like to see them and can PM you details. The lady made DD an Aurora one and DS a Mike Wazowski one.
Id also bring a big thick pen from home, the ones in DLP aren't great.
Autograph books in the park are from €7.50 & pens €2.50.

Hi, i ordered very unique ones from etsy last month & was thrilled with them. I can post a pic if you would like to see them and can PM you details. The lady made DD an Aurora one and DS a Mike Wazowski one.

Ooh yes please would love to see them / have the seller details.
Have seem some on eBay I like which I'm thinking of ordering - £10 each olds postage they are.

I'm so sorry to butt in but could you PM me that info too? Would be very grateful :flower3:

It's our first trip to dlp next month and in going to order our 3 yr old daughter a personalised autograph book - are there lots of opportunities in the hotel/park to have the characters sign it?
I know in Florida there was, but just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money on one. We are doing the auberge princess meal and cafe mickey, would they sign it in there for her?

Also, I'm unsure whether to order a book for my 6 yr old son - don't want him to feel left out but not sure it's his thing and just wondering if others with children the same age have any advice?

Thanks

We always get our boys books, they are 4 and 6 and they love it. We get the bulk of our autographs in Cafe Mickey, the main mouse did amazing personalised messages for both our boys last year, it was so fab xxx :cheer2:

You can take a look at my boys autograph books in our PTR three musketeers go to DLP.

Going to PM you both now. Im only on my phone so I cant load pics at the min but will do Saturday x

I have been looking at Etsy sellers as well and would love a personal recommendation. If you had time could PM me the details.

Sally

I´m always making own autograph books for my daughters.

The character interaction is great if they see that you have own books.

Very funny !

Take a look at this fantastic thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160

You will find anything you need and help if you want to have some personalized pages.

They designers are very helpful and talented.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter