Autograph books

ldmarcot

Earning My Ears
My autograph books I made with Natalie's disigns and artscow. I am hoping these pictures post! Thanks Natalie for your great disigns!

Misc2009041.jpg

Misc2009042.jpg

Misc2009043.jpg

Misc2009044.jpg

Get a free photobucket account at www.photobucket.com. Then upload your pictures to there. Once they are uploaded click on the "share" button just above the picture. Then click on the "get link code" button. Finally, click once on the IMG code then righ click to copy and paste it into this thread. Then your pictures will show up when you want to post them.

Can't wait to see them!

I clicked on the links and those look great! I had planned on using Artscow too, so I'm excited to see how great they look!

WOW!!
Those look amazing! I did mine last year on cardstock and had them bound at office depot and thought they were pretty good!But those are great! Have you tried to write on them yet? How are they going to work for that? Is this just the standard photobook? I used them last year for some other books and was very pleased witht the results. Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup2

They Turned out great!!! I just received my 7x5 books from them too, long shipping but worth the wait for the price and quality!! I did pictures from a vacation we took this summer. When you did the autograph books did you just center the images as the background of the book? I cannot decide how I want to do autograph books for my kids next year, but I really like how the books look. Also did you print all the characters you could find or did you pick and choose. I'm having a hard time deciding on who all I need for autographs LOL
Thanks for sharing!!

I haven't tried to write on them yet, but from the texture of the paper I suspect a sharpie will work just fine. On the artcow website it is the 7x5 photobook, and ther were $4.99/ each with free shipping.....so even though the shipping took FOREVER, it was well worth the wait. My books have 40 pages in each, so we choose which characters each child wanted in theirs. It was a tuff decision, as Natalie has sooo many great Disigns!
With the 7x5 books, there is no background, so the pic takes up the entire page. I just centered it accordingly.
Thanks for all the great comments! I truly am pleased!

I haven't tried to write on them yet, but from the texture of the paper I suspect a sharpie will work just fine. On the artcow website it is the 7x5 photobook, and ther were $4.99/ each with free shipping.....so even though the shipping took FOREVER, it was well worth the wait. My books have 40 pages in each, so we choose which characters each child wanted in theirs. It was a tuff decision, as Natalie has sooo many great Disigns!
With the 7x5 books, there is no background, so the pic takes up the entire page. I just centered it accordingly.
Thanks for all the great comments! I truly am pleased!

I just ordered my 7x5 books for Epcot Passports on the $4.99 price/free shipping I was waiting for my first books to come so I could make sure I was happy with the quality since I'd never printed a book through them just numerous other products and as usual I was very happy with them, hopefully in the future they will add more book cover colors ;) although I LOVE the way your cover looks... PERFECT magical color!!

These look great. I have never used Artscow - always done shutterfly. I would love to do this, but I leave in about 3 weeks - are there quicker shipping options?? I was going to print myself, but these look great and would save me a ton of ink.

You said you used natalie's designs, that is what I was planning too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! kristina

I was not aware of different shipping options.....the books are made in Hong Kong and shipped, so I think that is part of the delay.
I usually use Shutterfly as well, but did not want to spend that much money. I made my Epcot Passports with Kodak, and they were $10 each with free shipping, and it is about a 1 week turnaround. They have mini sized books as well.

I will definitely need to do this next trip. I just love your books.

I also have an account with snapfish so I will see if they are running any specials too!!!

Thanks for the info...kristina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter