Autograph books

hnfrisk

Earning My Ears
Hi -
I seem to be posting alot of questions since our trip is less than two weeks away and I'm starting to stress all the details but I want to thank all that have posted and helped me with everything!
Here's the next question:
Where do you buy your autograph books? Do you get them before you leave?
Is there something that is designed for this purpose or do you just use something like a special notebook or journal? My kids are 5 & 3.
Thanks -
Heather

Hi -
I seem to be posting alot of questions since our trip is less than two weeks away and I'm starting to stress all the details but I want to thank all that have posted and helped me with everything!
Here's the next question:
Where do you buy your autograph books? Do you get them before you leave?
Is there something that is designed for this purpose or do you just use something like a special notebook or journal? My kids are 5 & 3.
Thanks -
Heather

You can get an autograph (disney themed) book at just about any of the shops in disney. Even at the resorts I remember seeing them. One is a princess theme, ones blue with the disney characters on the front, I believe there is a pirate themed one now... and another one but I can't remember whats on it... THere may be others!!
Have a great trip!

Oh I forgot to say that the pages are just blank!
And that I saw a thread on here of someone who made her own had it bound and all and had the characters names on the pages... It was adorable and I believe she was letting people use her idea and you could download it if you want to get really creative!!

But, after the fifteenth MM auto, you will grow tired of the process.

In Disney, they sell the official autograph books (by that I mean, Disney themed) however, IMO, they are expensive; I believe they are $8 or $10 now. I would try and find them before you go, perhaps ebay. Or, I would look in a dollar store, Target or Walmart, for something similar and much cheaper.

I am going in May and I am hoping my two daughters are past the autograph stage.

But, after the fifteenth MM auto, you will grow tired of the process.

In Disney, they sell the official autograph books (by that I mean, Disney themed) however, IMO, they are expensive; I believe they are $8 or $10 now. I would try and find them before you go, perhaps ebay. Or, I would look in a dollar store, Target or Walmart, for something similar and much cheaper.

I am going in May and I am hoping my two daughters are past the autograph stage.

they are 10.95 now PLUS tax! :sad2: :sad2:

We purchase our Disney autograph books at our resort store. No need to stand in line at the theme parks when we can already have it with us.

The pages in the autograph books are blank. I have them sign one side and then flip to the next page. That way, you can put a picture of your children with the character on one side and have their autograph on the other.

My son wore a ball cap last year and had the characters sign it. It was tan in color so the autographs showed up really well.

I brought a cap and a sharpie and when the characters wrote, it bled instantly so it was hard to read...

This year I am bringing a photo mat to have signed instead. Thought that might be cute to use the mat w/ a disney pic.

Another thing I am going to do is bring a ceramic pen and a mug that I can bring to a character meal and have the characters sign it.... Every morning while I have my coffee I can remember:cloud9:

On our first trip we bought the blue book and jumbo Disney pen. This time around, I bought a wirebound 6x8 scrapbook at Michaels and had a 50% coupon, so I got it for $3. I used spray adhesive and 2 .49 cent sheets of pink Minnie & Mickey Mouse scrapbook papers and glued those to the fronts and backs and cut out two black MM hats. I put a bow on one for Minnie and printed out Walt Disney World 2007 on white cardstock and cut that out and adhered it to the front and tied ribbons on the wire part. All for less than $5. I'll do like a previous poster and have the characters sign one side and put the coordinating picture on the opposite. :)

I went to Walmart and bought a spiral 4 x 6 notepad of neon index cards. It was like $1.99. I had the characters sign the back of the cards (the side without the blue lines) with a sharpie (standard pens are usually too skinny for costumed characters to hold onto. It worked out really well and the autographs look great in my scrapbook - they add lots of color!

We got nice thinkerbell notebpads with pens on ebay, I think they ended up costing about 1 dollar for two. The girls will get them when we get there as a suprise.

Kazzy:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter