Autograph Books for GKTW

lalaland101

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone :goodvibes

I've been reading some trip reports done by those who stayed at GKTW and I was just simply amazed by the details and themes and amusement park vibes over there. So, I went to the website and I decided I want to help :yay:

Thing is, I can't exactly give monetary donations because I'm just a poor student. But going through the scrapbooking threads, I thought that hey maybe those kids would want personalized autograph books. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

I was thinking maybe I could sell the designs (not printed, just the copyrighted designs) and then use the money to print the autograph books. I'm guessing it would be quite hard to come up with around $50 per book (just based on rough calculations based on the cost of printing photobooks), so here I'm going to have to ask for ideas.

Does anyone know any cheap printing stores?
How can I make this feasible?

I really really want to do this :cloud9: I love working for really sick kids, and I love Disney. If anyone wants to pitch in, you're all welcome! Sprinkle a little pixie dust :littleangel:

Why would it cost that much to make an autograph book? I think your heart is in the right place,(I volunteer there myself) but there's gotta be a better way. How about just handmaking a few and then sending them over there?

I believe I've seen it done on the board somewhere here before. People volunteer to make pages and then submit them to the person who is running the event to assemble the books.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter