Autograph book

Marypoppinsiam

DIS Veteran
Has anyone made their autograph book or did you just buy one once on board? I am thinking of making my own due to the ones I have seen say "Walt Disney World" on them and I would like them to say "Disney Cruise Line instead. Any ideas? :confused3

Thanks so much!

By all means, make your own!

We made our own (for WDW, not the cruise) but it received so much attention from the princesses! The remarked on it, and fussed over my DD5 and DD3. They were in heaven.

All it took was Disney stickers and a 4x6 memo book! (The memo book I bought from the dollar store.)

Have fun! :teeth:

I think making your own book that says Disney Cruise Line instead of WDW would be a great idea. You can personalize the book for each child. The ones on the ship are gold in color for Disneylands 50th anniversary. So they are different from the regular blue ones, but if they sell out, which can happen, they will use the blue ones again. I have always thought the cruise lines should have their own autograph books. I'm sure yours will come out fantastic and a keepsake for your kids for many years to come.
Good luck, mom x4,grandma x4

We always make our own. I use clipart from Disney sites and have the characters sign next to their pictures. It especially works great for young children who can't read the signatures yet. My boys always gets lots of attention from the characters because of them. Go for it.

i made my own books last year for my kids.....

I got about 50 blank notecards. I took 2 additional notecards and decorated them with clipart and stickers with my kids names on them. These will be the front and back of your album. I also wrote our name and address on the inside of one of the cards in case the album got lost! I took all the cards to staples. I had staples laminate the front and back cards (they charge 99 cents for a full page...i made three books so i was able to get all the front and backs on one page). Then they spiral bound them all together with the spiral color of my choice. I made three books last year and the cost was less than $10 total, including stickers.

I did that for a school project once how could I ever forget that idea. Thanks for bringing it to mind again. :sunny:

Creative Memories has a small album for $12, I think. While it wouldn't necessarily be cheaper than the official Disney World book, they have what they call a "quick pack" or something with stickers and borders and stuff. IF I remember correctly, they even give you page ideas. It would really make for a wonderful momento, especially signed. I'll have to run this past my husband.

Also, Home Depot has big pics of Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle, I think. We framed them in my DD's princess room. My DH just tonight said he's thinking about getting an extra set to take for the princesses to sign.

Thanks again for the suggestion of the CM album. I went on ebay and saw that they have them there and also the disney pack.

Marypoppinsiam said:
Thanks again for the suggestion of the CM album. I went on ebay and saw that they have them there and also the disney pack.

Haven't had time to check out Ebay -- do you remember how much they were offhand? Didn't even think about checking there for the albums...

I have my CM book ordered...I can't wait to have the characters autograph it and then put all of our cruise pictures in it. CM not only has the snap pack for the Disney Book, but they also have another Disney pack, a Pooh pack and a Disney Princess Pack. :goodvibes

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo I am working away on my second CM disney album. When you get home or even before you go, if time allows check into persona on the website you can have the album embossed with whatever you would like. My first Disney Album I did in 1 night complete! I am going to take it along for the characters to sign The front I have had persona "It was all started by a Mouse" This year I am putting pages together and on one page I am leaving room for a picture and the other facing page I am putting a 3x5 paper for the Character to sign so when I get home all I will have to do is pop the pictures in. You can check out EK success for some great Disney themed pages.

Good Luck and have fun!

Sandie ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Another suggestion:

Because the Disney characters' costumes require their hands to be rather large and stiff, I suggest that you use a large pen so they can handle it easily. We purchased multi-color pens in our Dollar Store and they worked quite well.

Bon Voyage!

Gramps :banana:

The albums I have seen on ebay range from 10.00 to 17.00. I don't know what they normally are because I my scrapbook style is not CM. I know that they also have the packs on ebay also.

Marypoppinsiam said:
The albums I have seen on ebay range from 10.00 to 17.00. I don't know what they normally are because I my scrapbook style is not CM. I know that they also have the packs on ebay also.

ACK ... rather than buying off of eBay, I suggest you visit wwwDOTcreativememoriesDOTcom and get contact info for a nearby CM consultant.

The 7x7 CM Disney album is $24.00, the "Magic of Disney" snap pack was $13.50 ... this is no longer available from CM but consultants may still have them in stock ... a new Disney snap pack is coming in October (?). The princess "kit" is $6.00 and includes stickers and coordinating paper. There is also a Mickey DonewithOne die cut sheet.

387_1.jpg
102_1.jpg

460_1.jpg
390_1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter