• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autograph Book Template to Share

I would love a copy in Word:love: I tried to start making one of my own but we currently put my grandma in hospice care so I don't have the time I used to:sad2:

Hi Everyone!!!! I have a copy for the autograph book that I'm willing to email. Please pm me your email addresses and I will be sending it out as I get the requests. It really is fantastic. I don't know how to change the format of it, so it is what it is. I hope you all love it as much as I do!!

I'd like a copy of this as well. I "wonder" if you take the 5 x 7 template, could you use it to put your character pics in and then print out on photo paper. I bet these would also be fantastic for 5 x 7 photos for the kids, and personalized to boot? FANTASTIC!

originalmamabuch@aol.com

hi! I would LOVE a copy.

I made these last year and I was sure I saved all of them. I had about 40 pages.

Long story short.....My DH is always messing with this computer and changing the drives and the board ....of course now it is gone. I have searched and searched and I can't find them anywhere!!
I spent so much time on them that just yesterday I told my DD5 that we will just be using a regular one this year. She was so sweet about it and said "mom that doesn't matter I am just happy we are going to DW!" She continues to amaze me everyday!!

If you can send me these pages I will surprise her with a custom book and she will be so thrilled!

My email is thekalousfamily@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for offering. I LOVE this board!!

I have finally printed my copy out, I actually made 6 copies. I want to do something special with them. Maybe make some sort of a book. So if anyone has any suggestions I would gladly appreciate it.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter