Autograph book help!

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by TinkerSprouse, Jan 1, 2012.

1. TinkerSprouse

TinkerSprouse Earning My Ears

I am new to the forum world so not really sure how to ask for what I am wanting or where to put it. So I hope I do this right, if not, I am truly sorry.

Ok so we are planning our first big family vacation. It will be a first for a lot of things. Vacation, being in a plane, being gone for a whole week and many more. I have made "boarding passes" for my kids to let them know what we are doing and where we are going. Even found a site that let me do a fake plane ticket with their names on it. I was pleased with myself the way it turned out. Anyways, on to what I need help with. I am thinking of doing the autograph book for my kids (14 and 9) but really don't want specific character pages. I am not sure who we will actually see while there and really don't want alot of unused pages. SO my idea is to have more of a "generic" type book. I am thinking a 5x7 book. I would do 1 page for a picture of my kids and the character and the other for the autograph. I am thinking a white square in the page with a Disney theme border. I want to get them printed through artscow or snapfish or something.
    Can anyone help me put my vision to reality? I'm really not even sure what I am wanting the page themes to be. This is just an idea that I have gotten recently. Any help or feedback would be great!!

Thanks so much.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TinkerSprouse

Also looking for digital backgrounds. I am trying to make some pages but having a hard time getting a good background. I will try and post a picture of what I am trying to make it look.

4. MusicMouse

MusicMouse Ph.D. Finally!

The place to start would be the Autograph Book Thread (link in my signature). The first page has links to all of the designers that do autograph pages. Choose a size and browse through their photuckets. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, post a question at the end of the thread and I will be happy to help you! :goodvibes

5. TinkerSprouse

Thanks for the great info. I am still learning how to use forums and the links helped alot!! I will be sure to post any questions I have

6. JD698

JD698 Mouseketeer

We are going on our first "big" vacation -- surprise trip - - first plane trip -- first time at Disney (me and my boys) - birthday celebration for our twin boys. Love the boarding pass idea - where did you get it? I found a great iron on picture for a first plane ride to WDW shirt that I'm planning to personalize for the boys.