autograph book and bag

goofycruise

Earning My Ears
I ordered a handmade autograph book and bag from this lady ( margaret) .

she makes hand made bags with two sides one for the book ( which you can have personalized with childs name etc) and one side for the pen

lots of characters to choose from I love our book and matching bag, i'm giving it to my niece at easter telling her it's from mickey inviting her to disney!!

i was extremely satisfied, quick service, and good product!

if your'e looking for autograph books check her out defintely unique!!!:lovestruc:cheer2:

ebay store name is personalized autograph books her seller name is howddode . hope this helps good luck!

Thanks. I'll check when I get home. For some reason they have blocked ebay at work. Go figure. :rolleyes1

I ordered from howddode before.

The stuff is nice, but the binding on the book is spiral like (but plastic) and moves so much the pages in the book come out. I can't tell you how many times I had to keep putting the pages back in DDs book while we were in the park. Also, the bag is adorable but isn't large enough to hold an autograph book purchased at the parks. My DD wanted to use it for her "official" autograph book but couldn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter