Auto Train Coach lower level pics

Mickey

Dis Veteran
Does anyone have any pictures of the lower level coach seating on the Auto Train. Also, anyone experience travelling on the lower level?

Does anyone have any pictures of the lower level coach seating on the Auto Train. Also, anyone experience travelling on the lower level?

I have pics of the kids and hubby in the seats.. it was only good thing about my horrible auto train travel a few weeks ago. there are only 12 seats and in my car is was only my family of 6 and a mom and her 2yo

here you go, not the best of pics lol:
007-1.jpg

015.jpg

005-1.jpg

Thanks, what didn't you like about the train? Was the lower level quietier than the upper level?

Thanks, what didn't you like about the train? Was the lower level quietier than the upper level?

I think my other post is below this one. "titles done with the auto train".

We had a 9 hour delay going and my return train was cancelled. We had to drive back to NJ.

Oh yes, so much more quiet and more room. The room is blocked off. So my kdis could move around with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter