• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Authentic UGG boots for (almost) 45%off @ Eastbay using Bing!!!!!!!!!

luvmy3

<font color=green>When I drink I find its easier t
Right now Eastbay is having a 20% off sale on their GC's. Here is the link

http://www.eastbay.com/promotion/promoId:5000776/

After recieving your GC, go shopping at Eastbay through Bing.com where their rebate is 25% off. DO NOT go through bing to purchase the GC's. You use the GC and Bing to make your merchandise purchase.

They also have $25 off a purchase of $99 or more.

You will not be able to use that code for the purchase of UGG (and probably some other brands) and also using a coupon code invalidates any rebate you would get back from bing.

How do you purchase something through Bing? I am not sure how to do this. What did you end up paying for them? Thank you for your help!

How do you purchase something through Bing? I am not sure how to do this. What did you end up paying for them? Thank you for your help!

Go to bing.com
You need to sign up for a bing.com cashback acct. ONce you have an account just shop through their links. You can search by store and they will show you what the rebate is, example Eastbay is normally 25%, and eBay is usually around 8%. This isn't a discount code so it won't show up in your shopping cart, you will recieve it as a rebate from Microsoft (bing) in your cashback acct. After its in there for 60 days they release the money to you, either in a paper check or a deposit in your paypal acct.

To take advabtage of this, you will first need to purchase the GC's from Eastbay using their 20% off promo. (You do not go through Bing for this, because you will not get a rebate on the GC, using any coupon discount code will invalidate any CB rebate).
You can get the GC emailed to you, after you recieve it then go to bing.com, sign into your CB acct and shop Eastbay. Use the GC to pay for your purchase, and you will see your pending rebate in you CB acct sometimes immediately, or up to 48 hrs. later.
HTH :)

How long did it take to get the GC e-mailed to you? I just ordered one a couple of hours ago and I still haven't gotten it yet. I just assumed it would be quick.

Why are they called UGGs? Is it that they are UGGly or is that the sound you make when you see the price?

My daughter wants a pair. I'm sure I can find a store brand much cheaper.

My daughter wants a pair. I'm sure I can find a store brand much cheaper.
you certainly can.
if she is little and likely to grow out of them soon, go for the cheap pair.
if she is a teen, chances are her feet aren't going to grow much, and it is soooo worth buying the real thing for her to wear for years, as well as the extreme comfort .(like walking on a cloud :cloud9: even after a full day of "pounding the pavement", one still has happy feet).
i know of many ppl who took the "cheap" route, paying up to $80 for a pair of fuggs (fake uggs) ........within a few months or less of use, they all have holes, rips, undone seams, soles falling off, etc. the only ones i found that come close in comfort are the costco one (about $40), but even those are only good for about a year before the tread is gone, the inside pile has clumped considerably, etc

generic is great for so many things, but with certain brands (uggs, coach, dyson, etc) you need to pay for high quality that will last for years and years.
hth:)

I got a pair of Emus at Macys with a 50% off card. They are supposed to be better for the outdoors due to their thicker sole and they are super comfy. They only ended up being about $40 with my discount. I'm quite happy with them. The reviews are all really good too.

I am very disappointed in this place.....I ordered my gift card at 3pm yesterday......they called my house to confirm the order last night and my dd who the boots were for answered the phone......now the boots are out of stock and I STILL have not gotten the gift card.......I just called and canceled the order, but now she kind of thinks she is getting something she won't get.........

I called yesterday morning and was told that it normally takes 24-48 hours for a gift card to be sent in e-mail. I wanted to take advantage of the $25 off a $99 purchase, plus the discounted gift card too. I was told they would be having more sales and to keep an eye on it.

I have a pair of Chookas from Nordstrom that have outlasted the Uggs 3 to 1.

I got a pair of Emus at Macys with a 50% off card. They are supposed to be better for the outdoors due to their thicker sole and they are super comfy. They only ended up being about $40 with my discount. I'm quite happy with them. The reviews are all really good too.

So has this worked for anyone?

I did order a different pair of boots than the ones I wanted, it took approx 28 hours for the gift card to come and the boots I wanted went out of stock in that time........Eastbay called to confirm the giftcard, which gave my DD the idea she was getting the boots, when I had them on the phone I asked them to confirm availability of the boots and they did, but when I went to put them in my cart it would give me a message stating OOS and no longer being carried. I ordered the baily button ones instead, which were $20 more, and while I have confirmed order, they have not yet been shipped, but I do show a $37.50 cash back pending in my bing account. I would have made out better if I had ordered the correct amount of gift card.....I just hope they ship now!

DO NOT ORDER FROM EASTBAY!!!!!! I ordered the stupid egiftcard, I have since ordered 2 different pairs of Uggs, neither of which have been shipped yet, but still show pending when I check online......I have called customer service 3 times and assured they would be shipped on Monday 12/14, now I have just been informed that they are out of stock and will not be available AND they will not refund my credit card......so I am stuck with the gift cards! AND I am out the boots as Christmas presents!

Saks has several styles of Uggs on sale at abput 30% off and free shipping with code SAKSSHIP9 (good through tomorrow).

OK, never thought I'd be putting Saks Fifth Avenue in a budget thread!

Eastbay is the WORST place I have ever had to deal with.

Stinkybell, you should speak to a supervisor. Something very similar happened to me. I was supposed to be refunded, and never was although they assured me that I was.....

When I asked for a reference number or some kind of transaction number, the supervisor suddenly told me that she did not understand why, but that there was no ref. number or anything at all.....

These people are crooks. Don't order from them. Pay a little extra and go an easier route for UGGS.

I am supposed to be receiving my UGGS tomorrow....We shall see if they even arrive!

Eastbay is the WORST place I have ever had to deal with.

Stinkybell, you should speak to a supervisor. Something very similar happened to me. I was supposed to be refunded, and never was although they assured me that I was.....

When I asked for a reference number or some kind of transaction number, the supervisor suddenly told me that she did not understand why, but that there was no ref. number or anything at all.....

These people are crooks. Don't order from them. Pay a little extra and go an easier route for UGGS.

I am supposed to be receiving my UGGS tomorrow....We shall see if they even arrive!

I was already told once that they would credit my back for the gift card charge, but they never did, so I ordered different boots, and they took a full week to tell me they won't be shipped, after calling several times and being assured they would be shipped......I was really losing my cool on the phone tonight, I am going to call tomorrow and speak to a supervisor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter