Austrian Tour

Thank you. My son is already balking on the long pants and collared shirt every night for dinner - but he will survive. Ahhh - the joys of a teenage boy! Leaving in two days - can't wait to report back.

LOL... well, since my sons are meeting us after a over a week of backpacking, and since all they have with them are T-shirts, shorts and jeans, I'm not sure I'd worry. Whatever your son wears, he'll be dressed nicer than they will. He'll probably smell better too unless I find a laundry...

We leave tomorrow and I haven't begun to pack! Every time I go away it seems that clients I haven't heard from in months pick up some kind of signal and call to book trips! I'm exhausted!

I'll be easy to recognize - the woman with the bags under her eyes and the clothespin on her nose. :)

Strange question, but would you happen to know if the hotel has laundry facilities? My sons will be joining us after 10 days of traveling on their own, and I'd sure like to be able to direct them to a washing machine. :)

Dotti

Sorry, I missed this question earlier.

I don't know the answer as I didn't need this option. Did you email the hotel as another poster suggested?

ETA: Ooops, I see you've already left. Sorry about that. Hope you are having a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter