Aussie adapters in the US

LisaAJ

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any idea where I can get a US to AUS adapter in the US? Specifically Orlando if possible. Our adapter has been misplaced and we are getting a little desperate!!

Thanks guys, we found one at a luggage store at the outlets. We brought a powerboard with us so one plug will be enough.

We've been looking for a few days with no luck so it's funny we found it on the day I post this question, lol

We loved New York, thanks for asking :) It was busy and VERY cold, but such a fantastic city!!

We went to Legoland today, our first theme park of the trip! The kids had a blast and are really looking forward to Universal and Disney now :)
Off on our cruise in a few days :D

Airports will have adapters for sale. Hotels shops often do too.

Personally, I like to pack an international power bar. There's never enough outlets to charge phones, GPS's, cameras, flashes, toothbrushes and backup equipment of a spouse. One adapter can be used for several devices...
http://www.amazon.com/VCT-6-Univers.../B00E8JOTZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420142534

You might find these power bars at specialty shops where you are...

nifty idea about the powerboard, never thought of that but you are definately right that there are never enought power points for all the devices these days. Shame you cant just take a Aus Powerboard plugged into a US socket with one adapter then just plug all devices into the Aus adapter like normal. - well I assume you can't. :confused3

nifty idea about the powerboard, never thought of that but you are definately right that there are never enought power points for all the devices these days. Shame you cant just take a Aus Powerboard plugged into a US socket with one adapter then just plug all devices into the Aus adapter like normal. - well I assume you can't. :confused3

I've been doing just that for years now, in a variety of countries. We usually take two x four or six outlet boards, so we can charge up phones, computers, cameras etc at once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter