Aurora's new Dress

glenpreece

DIS Veteran
I saw the pics of Aurora's new dress at DL and WDW and of course they're the pink one. The other day I saw some on Tumblr that had her in the new version BLUE dress and I thought I wonder if they're from DLP??? Last time I visited she wore her blue dress and my friend said she usually does. So does anybody know for sure if she does stil wear blue and it's the new version???

She wears blue at DLP. Its not new though and all the childrens dresses are pink like the original.

She wears both pink and blue in DLP depending on what appearance it is. I've had her in pink in Auberge and blue at a meet and greet - I'm sure someone on here mentioned about her wearing a different colour depending on what shes doing, but she definitely wears both :-)

We've seen her several times in DLP, and she's always been in blue (both at Auberge and the Pavillion). Would love to see her in pink though!

Didn't realise that Lisa. we've only met her in blue at PP & Auberge.

We saw her in pink at the parade! On a vaguely related topic anyone else think that prince Philip's costume in the parade is wrong? He just doesn't look right!

Just looking through my photos....as you do lol.....and she is wearing both colours in parades (different days and years)....pink in my auberge photos....no other colours in my photos spanning 2004 to 2012!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter