Aurora's Going to See Me for My Birthday - LEAVING SUNDAY!!!

Well, I just faxed Pop with our room requests. Connecting rooms on the 1st floor; that shouldn't be too hard to accomodate, right?

In unrelated news, Disney just announced that they're buying Marvel Comics. That makes Spider-Man, the Incredible Hulk and the X-Men Disney characters. How cool is that? Also, what does that mean for Islands of Adventure, where they currently have a Spider-Man ride and a Hulk coaster?

Awesome on the Marvel thing. Hmmm wonder what impact this will have on Islands of Adventure.......

We're leaving Sunday!!! :banana::banana::banana:

It's a rainy morning here. Traffic was terrible. But none of that really matters because we'll be packing tonight and tomorrow, getting our boarding passes tomorrow morning, watching the LSU game tomorrow night, and waking up early Sunday to go to the airport!

Today is national "wear your school colors to work" day, so naturally I'm wearing a purple Polo shirt with the gold horse. I also decided to put on my purple and gold Chuck Taylors. Yes, I'm a bit crazy, but football season is here! :yay:

Live from Twitter is still happening; click the link in my signature if you're interested. The fun starts Sunday morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter