• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aunty's/Aulani - registered for Oct premium activity!

heybets30

Mouseketeer
My kids are officially registered for Fish are Friends on October 9th! (SO STRANGE to book so far in advance!). They REALLY, REALLY want to do Surfs Up with Chip & Dale, but according to guest services, it isn't on the schedule for October. Hmmmmm .... One cast member mentioned a few weeks ago that it would be busy that week & it would for sure be offered multiple times. I haven't received my email confirmation yet, either. I'll call back tomorrow if I don't get one later today.

Oh well, I know my hubby and I can at least have an 11-2 "alone time" scheduled :-) Of course, one of the recent posts on the Aulani site showed the IWA weekly calendar, and the Disney Cell Animation to run at the same time on that Friday, and the kids really wanted to do that too (we'd probably miss the one other time it was offered).

We wanted to include the Big Island in our trip, so Aulani is only a 4-day visit, Tuesday afternoon - Sat morning. Looks like we'll have to make some choices when we get closer to the arrival date!

Yay! My kids did Chip and Dale last week on Wednesday, they loved it! I never got an email conformation for it either, but I verified it at home and then when we got there and they were on the list!

AZmermaid ... I called a while back to ask, they advised me to book 4 months out - about when they release the premium schedule (of course, subject to change). Only the Fish are Friends activity had been announced for that October week as of yesterday, so 4 mos out seems right!

I just called this morning. They were able to book DD for Chip and Dale in Septemeber. they also reserved 2 of those free activities for us! that means no need to line up at 7am. :yay::yay::yay:

My daughter did the Chip N Dale dinner a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it. I never got a confirmation email either.
For what it's worth...we were actually scheduled for Sunday, July 12 and the Weds before, I walked over there around 2pm to see if they had availability that evening...and they did, so we moved her to That one. Worked better got us as Sunday was our last night there and it was nice to spend it together!
Enjoy!

So excited!!! Registered for Surfs up with Chip & Dale today!! We got Wed, Oct 7, evening, as only option during our stay right now. Again, they said they emailed confirmation, but I have received nothing. I completed the online Aunty's registration too :-) the guest svcs rep said "i see you in the system already." Always a good sign.

my kids will be so excited. Fish are Friends sounds fun, I'll keep them registered, but they were really wanting to make mini surfboards!! 65 days until we leave Chicago, 70 until we are at Aulani!! I think once we start school (Aug 24), time will fly by (both a good and bad thing)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter