Aunt Polly's at Tom Sawyer Island

jcooper3

Earning My Ears
Has any gone to Aunt Polly's lately? I know it is only open seasonally. I was wondering what the menu was like this year.

I used to work the boats at TSI, and during my fall program I never once saw it open, but they always told me it wasn't closed for good. It only opened once during my time there, and i missed going, cause I was off work that day :(

I miss Aunt Polly's, on our childhood trips, we would plan our MK days for lunch on Tom Sawyer's Island, eating PB&Js. Except for the one day every trip we would go to the Diamond Horseshoe Revue for lunch.

Aunt Polly's was actually open for a few weeks this year around Easter. But closed again by the time we got there late April. It says "seasonally", but I was under the impression that it had been closed for a long time (years?) before this past Easter.

Aunt Polly's was actually open for a few weeks this year around Easter. But closed again by the time we got there late April. It says "seasonally", but I was under the impression that it had been closed for a long time (years?) before this past Easter.

I don't think it has been open in years, so that's pretty awesome. Perhaps it will be open on the 3rd of July. We're heading over to Tom Sawyer's Island that day and it would be neat to get a lemonade.

I agree that they should open this up more often. Disneyworld needs some "more simple" pleasures. I think things like this would be very popular. However, you will always have the segment that will complain because Aunt Polly's does not serve sushi or they have to eat at a hard picnic table. ;)

I wish they would reopen Aunt Polly's it's such a waste to have it closed. It's the perfect spot for an ice cream after walking around the island.

Does anyone know why Aunt Polly's has been closed for so long? The only thing I could find on the internets was speculation about trash in the river, and/or difficulty of transporting food onto the island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter