Aulani

asifeh125

Earning My Ears
What is there to do while on vacation at the resort besides chilling at the pool? When's the best time to go with few people around ? What room type view

Also, touring the North Shore for some beautiful beaches as I understand.
Visit the Dole Plantation Factory, go to Waikiki Beach to see "more action" and "waves" in the true sense of the word.
Tour Pearl Harbor(there is a website I understand and GO EARLY)...I think you can get tickets or something in advance.

As I have read on these boards, SUMMER IS VERY BUSY! I would have to think based upon airline prices that airlines "know the drill"...From my experience with Newark to Honolulu via United month of June, July, and half of August is very high...My suspicion is that summer time is PRETTY CROWDED!

If you like crowds, that is probably a good time to go! I PERSONALLY don't want to "fight" for a chair...I like a non-peak time of year to travel! Everyone has their own preferences and times of year that they can or can't go!

Hope this helps a "little"!:)

Enjoy! CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR AULANI TRIP!!!!!!!!!!! :beach::beach:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter