Aulani update (1/26 update link in post 12)

Looks great... It has come along way since I checked it out in July. Can't wait to see it complete and be able to stay there.

Thanks for posting this link. How will I ever wait until 2015 to visit?!

Thanks for the update. Hoping to make reservation in Mar for Oct 2011.

Thanks for the update. it made a great lunch time read while at work :surfweb:

i'm thinking we'll try and go visit sometimes in 2012. it looks like a really nice place - nothing but the best from Disney.

Aulani looks absolutely amazing! I am so excited for out first visit there over Holiday Break 2011. Should be an awesome New Years Party.

Thanks for the update! The resort looks absolutely amazing and cannot wait to try it out, we are hoping summer of 2012!

JimC
Thanks for the link to the Weiss pictures. I had stayed at the JW Marriott previously and know the area well. Thanks again to give others access to the potential of Aulani ahead of time.

Thanks for posting the link. It was fun to see the pictures and get some history in the process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter