Aulani Thread?

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
Is there a place on the Disboards that talks about Disney's Aaulani Hotel in Hawaii? We are thinking about backing out of our California trip for something we've ever done before...taking a trip to Hawaii.

not really. the DVC section has some info. I found more though on other sites.

If you have the opportunity to go, you must go. We have just booked our 2nd trip there. We love it!!! Have fun researching..

I found most of my info on the DVC resorts area. We spent 5 nights at Aulani in Dec. as part of a longer trip on Oahu. Aulani was amazing and my kids are begging to go back! I have little to no desire to go back to Oahu but I would absolutely add a few days at Aulani on to another trip to a different island. Enjoy your planning!

I found most of my info on the DVC resorts area. We spent 5 nights at Aulani in Dec. as part of a longer trip on Oahu. Aulani was amazing and my kids are begging to go back! I have little to no desire to go back to Oahu but I would absolutely add a few days at Aulani on to another trip to a different island. Enjoy your planning!
Thanks for the help.

Aulani was amazing and my kids are begging to go back! I have little to no desire to go back to Oahu but I would absolutely add a few days at Aulani on to another trip to a different island. QUOTE].

I'm an Oahu resident. I absolutely concur with the assessment of Aulani and love what the other islands offer. I sense a little something in your statement about my current home, though. Let me just say, anyone who didn't fall in love with Oahu after their first trip didn't get the real experience. KCmike, if you make it out here, hit me up for tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter