• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani Spa

Ggatorgirl

Mouseketeer
Does Aulani offer day passes for the use of the rain showers, hydro-tubs, etc? I've seen conflicting info on if they do or do not. One place said they do for $45 per day. Would love to do it in a few weeks if the price is right.

Anybody there now or been there recently and know for sure?

Thanks.

I was there in July and can confirm they no longer sell day passes to the Hydrotherapy Garden. You must book a service that lasts 50 minutes or more. I ended up getting the Kilikili. The service was great and I found the Hydrotherapy Garden was nice and relaxing, but nothing incredibly special.

Back when Aulani first opened up and was not running at full capacity they were offering day passes, on an availability only basis, for around $50 when the spa was not fully booked.

Now that Aulani is fully opened and running they have discontinued the passes just like Girimama33 said above, they only offer the use of the garden and spa facilities with a full-service spa treatment.

It's a great spa and well worth a visit. I have done a massage on both of our visits and made sure to arrive 2 hours ahead of my appointment to relax and enjoy the rest of the spa before my massage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter