Aulani spa reservations

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Are these really necessary? Do they book up months in advance? We're not sure of our schedule for our week at Aulani June 1-8 and I really don't want to book now and have to revolve a whole week around a spa appt.

Advice?

I just called them last week about this and they told me at least 2 days in advance. We will be there June 10-20.

I am sure it depends on the time of year and how full the resort is. Wife and I booked a couples massage one day out (in person) last October.
The spa was very nice, by the way. Of course, I have not been to too many spas, but DW agreed.

It will also depends on the treatment as some of them has a specific room dedicated to them. I agree with Reppstir (and his DW), the spa is very nice. Take the time to relax in the garden, it was one of our favorite time together during our honeymoon. The staff was phenomenal!

We have now been there twice and both trips I've booked treatments at the spa. First trip I booked the day of and in early March I booked a day in advance - only because I couldn't quite make the day of reservation time work but there was availability.

I visited the spa last year. I booked a treatment for myself and my daughter before we arrived. What they told me was that booking a massage was not usually a problem if you waited until you arrived at the resort. Booking other treatments (facials etc.) could be. They have more masseuses available and so its easier for them to book more last minute. I think they still need about 48 hours. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter