Aulani Spa Athlete's Feet

Poppins2010

Mouseketeer
A bit of a wonky question here... I am looking for a review from someone who has experienced this pedicure treatment in the Aulani spa. I thought it might be fun to treat my 18 year old son (he's a marathoner) to this treatment to introduce him to the fine art of spa visitation. Besides, the photo of this would be worth so much..:rotfl2:
Has anyone done this?

So I think what you are asking is how the Athletic Pedicure is different from a regular pedicure. I can help out with this, now I am a girl so mani/pedi's are my thing. The Sports Pedicure starts with a foot soak in Hawaiian salt infused water, then they do a foot and below the knee massage on each leg. Then they deal with the nails and for the guys they will just put on a clear coat. This is a great treat for the feet.

Same here. Thinking caught it. So glad we were wrong and hope your son will go for it. I don't think I'll be able to get my guys to try it though. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter