Aulani - Snorkeling Excusion Discount

cyc012009

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

I have been reading everyone's trip reports to get ideas for our trip to Aulani in February 2012. One of the excursion we wanted to do was the snorkeling. Besides Adventure by Disney, one of the company near Aulani people have mentioned is Ko'Olina Ocean Adventure.

There is a deal I found today on travelzoo for the 3 hour dolphin snorkel. It's a great price if you were hesitating over the regular $114 per person you pay by booking directly.

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/hawaii/Other/10779

I did purchase my 2 vouchers today and called Ko'Olina right away to make reservation for a 11:30am departure during our stay to ensure the availability since the voucher is not refundable after 7 days and subject to availability. They seem to be familiar with it as the person asked the time and date I would like to use it for, a name for the group, cell phone # and last four digits of the vouchers I am using.

Hope you find this helpful as I pay the good deed forward for everyone taking the time writing their great trip reports :)

This looks like a good deal. I'm leaving for Aulani next week. I'm going to show this to the wife tonight and see if she is interested.

Thank you!!! I think that I am totally going to buy this for our trip...we are going 1/28-2/5. This is sort of a last minute trip so I have been searching groupon, & livingsocial for deals. Never bought from Travelzoo before but I really think I will be purchasing this tour.

Thanks! I just got one for my trip in May. I love to snorkel, and I've always wanted to get in the water with dolphins. Looks like this particular tour gets rave reviews, too!

I had to wait until I got paid to buy this and hen I went to get it they were sold out, I'm so upset I missed out. I'm hoping thy release another deal but I out they will before I leave on the 28th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter