Aulani Room Charge Policies

Glent59

DVC Member since 2009
Well after more than a year of planning... we can finally say we are heading to Aulani next month!! We have three total couples traveling, and think we have pretty much everything lined up.. We have an ocean view villa reserved for all of us ( since its our points we get the master bedroom!!! :o) ). However, a question came up that we could not find an answer to. Can we set up our room charges so that there will be three separate folios? One per couple? ( i use my room key, and that charge goes to my folio etc....) and if so, how do you go about requesting that???

MAHALO!!!

Hi, we also have 3 couples traveling to Aulani in September and we'll be in an OV 2 bedroom. I would like to know the answer as well! We'll be there after a RCCL cruise to Hawaii!

I'm pretty sure you can set it up that way. When I get my ever-increasing brood together every year for a week in a GV, I have specified whose MB has charging privileges. Should work the same way with room key cards. The big key here is to make SURE the FD has it set up like you want. Have them verify what you've asked and that it's done.

I don't know specifically about Aulani, but I know at WDW resorts, it's one credit card, but you can specify which bands can charge.

You can do this at the front desk. They will tie each persons key to a credit card as requested. You can even set keys up with no charing privileges. We had 14 in our party during our family trip last year, and were able to set up our keys with our credit card. My mom didn't want everyone charging on her card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter