Aulani Reservation Linking

denegate

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation at Aulani on my DVC membership. I needed one more night on my reservation that another member booked for me. I've asked Member Services about linking this other night and they said they cannot do that for Aulani. They will note "continuing reservation" on my account for that one night though. If I was staying at WDW they could link them all together on My Disney Experience but not for Hawaii. I've heard that they can link them on my account through a conference call between me and the member that booked it for me....does this sound correct? Maybe it is different for Aulani though?

It is different for Aulani but just tell them at check-in and they'll keep you in the same room if they didn't see the notes on the reservations. Have the other member add it to the one they made also.

VGC also can't link - completely different reservation systems than WDW although in my experience it often has to be handled at the desk for WDW too as they haven't noticed the link.

It is different for Aulani but just tell them at check-in and they'll keep you in the same room if they didn't see the notes on the reservations. Have the other member add it to the one they made also.

VGC also can't link - completely different reservation systems than WDW although in my experience it often has to be handled at the desk for WDW too as they haven't noticed the link.

thank you!

I didn't think you used MDE for Aulani since it is not at WDW.

Actually even for WDW they don't get linked in MDE - that's just a MS thing that can be done. On MDE it would still show up as 2 reservations in this situation.

Well, this is good to know. My cousin and I hoped to get a week long GV stay in Aulani next year. If we do a 3 way phone call, will it be a single reservation if she transfers her points to me?

Well, this is good to know. My cousin and I hoped to get a week long GV stay in Aulani next year. If we do a 3 way phone call, will it be a single reservation if she transfers her points to me?

Yes, then it would all be booked as one if the points are all in your account.

Same thing happened to us at WDW.
Friend and I each had a week long reservation on our separate points, but we were going together and didn't want to change rooms.
MS said it had to be a conference call.
We just waited until we checked in and told them and they linked them.
We had to go check out and in again but didn't have to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter