• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani - Rent DVC points for 1 night stay

DisneyDiva85

Earning My Ears
I'm looking into renting DVC points for a one night stay at Aulani. We have local friends we will be staying with for the rest of our trip, but wanted to enjoy Aulani while in Hawaii. I have a few questions:

With a one night stay, will we be able to get wristbands to access pools, etc. at the resort on check-in day AND check-out day? So we would get to use the pools for two days with a one night stay?

Will we be able to stay to see the Starlit Hui night show on check out day?

Will we have to pay for parking if we rest DVC points?

Thanks in advance!!!!

We are in Hawaii right now and did exactly what you want to do. We rented the cheapest hotel room available so that we could use the Aulani amenities. Yes, you can use the Aulani facilities the day you check in, until midnight the day you check out. There is a lounge you can use on check-in/check-out days, so you can change/shower/etc because you won't have access to your room for that whole time. You will get keys to this upon check-in, and they are one-time use only. But if you need more, you just ask at the front desk. Because you have access to the amenities on your checkout day, you will be able to attend the Starlit Hui.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter