Aulani photo pass

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by TALB, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TALB

TALB Mouseketeer

Will the photo pass photographers come down by the beach and take photos of the family? Or do they just take photos with the characters? Is there a way to book them for some family portraits around the resort?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. elliefusmom

elliefusmom Mouseketeer

I want to know this too!!

4. nicola28

nicola28 Earning My Ears

Just got back and photographers go everywhere even in the ocean with you. We got told they are even getting gopro cameras soon. They are amazing

5. NC State Tigger

NC State Tigger 'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger

Where can I find pricing info for Aulani photos? Can you get a CD or just printed pictures or combination of CD and printed?

6. LisaT91403

LisaT91403 DIS Veteran

You can get a CD or prints (or both). When I visited in Nov., the CD was $99. That was less than $1/photo, so well worth it for us. The photographers were great, plentiful, and very accommodating.

7. wdrl

wdrl DIS Veteran

At Aulani, the PhotoPass photographers hand out a PhotoPass card that is unique to Aulani. As you may know, the cards are reusable, so I used the Aulani card when we visited WDW in November. I was surprised how many WDW photographers immediately recognized it as a card that can only be obtained at Aulani. Quite often, the photographers quizzed us about Aulani and wanted to know if it was as nice as they had heard.