Aulani day trip to Dole ?s

heybets30

Mouseketeer
So thanks to evil Instagram, someone posted images of the gift shop at the Dole Plantation taken last week. There were about 10 adorable fabrics to buy by the yard. Questions:
1. Anyone know how much per yard? I'm thinking a souvenir I could make with fabric would be fun.
2. Anyone know if this fabric is available elsewhere? Or is it Dole- specific?

We went yesterday - the fabrics were 8.99 per yard and they were really pretty. I did not get close enough to see the selvage printing and find out whether they are custom for Dole.

If you are going to Diamond Head, there is a great little fabric store near there that has wonderful prints, in both poly/cotton ($3.99/yd) and 100% cotton ($4.99/yd), that are made in Hawaii. Hawaiian Fabric, 3207 Martha Street (http://www.wholesalehawaiianfabric.com). They also have strip quilt kits and fat quarters, and do custom Aloha shirts (current wait is 2-3 weeks; Dave the owner said they're working on a huge order right now). Parking is by chance, as there are only four spaces in front of the store, but you can find street parking if you don't mind a bit of a walk.
image.jpg

Oh WOW-thanks for the info on Wholesale Hawaiian SoozCruise!!!! I have fat quarters on my list of "must gets" for my next trip and this sounds awesome.

Awesome info!! Thanks, SoozCruise!! I can't wait to check it out. Probably no time to go to one by Diamond Head, but it'll just mean "next trip"!!! I'm thinking of making pencil cases or glasses holders for the kids as a unique souvenir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter