Aulani Christmas availability

tinytinkmom

I work to support my vacation habit!
What is the Aulani availability like for Christmas week when booked about 10 months in advance? Considering doing this next year, and would be renting points (non-members), so have no way of knowing whether we have a shot, or they fill up quickly. We would want the cheapest category of studio, if possible. I'd love to book right at 11 months out, but will have to wait until we've got our airfare squared away at 10 months out before I feel comfortable renting the points. Thanks for any insights!

Christmas week is Aulani's highest demand week of the year. Just about everything will be gone by 7 months out. Standard view and hotel rooms fill for all or most of the week fairly quckly once the 11 month window opens. By ten months out Island Garden view will also be heaviliy book and most everything else will be missing one to three consecutive nights for time around Dec 31.

Last edited:
Its already gone except for oceanview studios this year. That week goes at 11 months- maybe 10.5 max starting with the cheapest views first and grand villas. But since you have a year to plan, just set up your rental prior to 11 months and you should be able to maybe get a hotel room IF the owner is cool with being up at open on the day. Unfortunately, if you wait until 10 months exactly, you may come out empty handed or going rack. Its getting more and more popular and crowded and there are many local owners too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter