Aulani Booking not home resort

castlewood

Earning My Ears
Hi can anyone tell me what are my chances like for booking a DVC Studio preferably ocean view at Aulani for July/August, my home resort is Animal Kingdom, not thinking of going until 2015 but if I am not likely to be able to get a booking I will rethink, so far have only been to our home resort, thank you in advance Anne:confused::thumbsup2

Book at exactly 7 months and you should be ok. We booked studio pool view for June at 7 months and no problem

We booked for August at 7 months and got an ocean view studio. That was the only category avail for all our nights.

I was wondering the same thing for a week in early February for a Studio. I would like a standard view, least amount of points.

We booked a 2bd ocean view villa exactly seven months from our spring break and had no trouble getting a room. The resort was busy, but not to the extent I've heard it can be.

We booked for June 2014 at the 7 month window. We got 2 days of our 4 day stay in a studio ocean View, and 2 days in a studio pool View. I wait listed the 2 pool view days to get the Ocean view and the wait list came through after 2 months. So we will be in an Ocean view for 4 days. Good luck!

Hi can anyone tell me what are my chances like for booking a DVC Studio preferably ocean view at Aulani for July/August, my home resort is Animal Kingdom, not thinking of going until 2015 but if I am not likely to be able to get a booking I will rethink, so far have only been to our home resort, thank you in advance Anne:confused::thumbsup2
dyyyt

I have been able to snag studios for early-mid August for 2 summers now. Last year we booked an OV studio PROMPTLY online at 8:00 AM eastern and as soon as I booked I went back & looked again at the availability and the OV was only partially available for the whole 7 nights so I advise to BOOK ASAP on your 7 mo. window. Sadly we ultimately had to cancel that trip at the last minute due to a medical emergency with our DS (he wasn't allowed to fly) so I just hope somebody's waitlist came thru for them and it didn't sit empty.:worried: We are now re-planning the trip for this August but didn't have as many points to play with this time so we just booked an IV. It seemed that this time around the IV was gone immediately and the OV was still there for a few hours. But both were pretty much gone for the entire week that day (or there was only spotty availability left - not 7 n in a row). Just try to be flexible with what you are willing to book and GOOD LUCK!!

We booked Aulani for August and although we were not able to get the same view for the entire stay we were able to get 5 nights no problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter