Aulani- Best Place for Family Photo's at the Resort?

MrJames

Earning My Ears
My family along with extended family are traveling to Hawaii next month and looked into hiring a photopass CM to take some group and individual photo's. However the $$$$ put's it way out of our budget. So the question for Aulani vet's is.... Where are some great places to take family photo's around the resort? (Samples would be great :)) TIA

Instead of booking a formal photo shoot some folks here on the boards have reported being able to get a Photo Pass photographer to follow their group around and take different group shots.

So if you find a phtographer who isnt busy I say just ask them if they can take some cool shots of your group.

Here is one of the threads where folks talk about this:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3052980

There are lots of great back drops all around the resort. Then just purchase the $99 Aulani photopass and all the photos are yours... with as many copies for family as you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter