Aulani 7 months in June

kgc07

Mouseketeer
How hard will it be to book Aulani at the 7 month window early June in a 1 bedroom? We are thinking 2017 and are doing some advance planning.

If you want standard view 1BR, likely not, otherwise ocean view highly likely to be open and pool or garden view likely. In 2015, 1BRs were open 7 months out for first two weeks of June except standard view was missing multiple days per week, island garden was missing June 12, and poolside garden view was missing June 6 (although if you reserved between Nov 1 and Nov 4, it was open).

We were able to book 12/20 - 1/2 in island view at 7 mos. with the exception for 12/30 and 12/31 night (had to do cash).
I would imagine something would be available at that time in June.

I got a 1-bedroom Island View for May 28-June 4 this year with no problem at 7 months. I checked several weeks later and I still could have got it. Pool and Ocean view were available also.

Believe it or not June can be one of the most difficult months to get at the 7 month mark. Because for summer vacations the first 3 weeks of June are cheaper points, so many families try to book those dates. If you book right at the 7 month mark you have a much better chance to get your desired reservation. Although like Drusba says there will be missing days for many standard and island views. I don't know how many times I have seen someone posting that they could not get all of the days they wanted at Aulani for those two views in June.

The above comment noting high demand, particularly for the first half of June, does not really apply to 1BRs, about which you were asking, which are usually the last to be reserved in views other than standard. Nevertheless, if by early June you mean second week rather than first, you may consider walking from June 1 forward

Standard views are typically all that book up before 7 months. I would walk it for sure though as this is a high demand time as Denise pointed out.

Are 2 br the same for the second or third week of June? We are thinking of 2016.

For second week of June 2015, 2BRs were open for island garden and ocean view but standard and pool garden were missing multiple nights at 7 months out. Once you hit third week of June, things became more difficult. All 2BRs except ocean view had multiple nights missing at 7 months out and ocean view had a pattern that showed what was open was very little because, once the 7 month window opened, the 2BR ocean view disappeared very quickly on a daily basis, i.e., the issue was simply whose computer got there first at exactly 8 a.m. at 7 months out for many of the days. Moreover, there is a possibility 11 month demand could increase in 2016 at least for that third week after all schools are done for the year. For 2015, the end of June to mid-Aug period was magic season; for 2016 it will be higher premier season. I suspect some Aulani owners who would usually go in July may be seriously considering third week of June now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter