August visitors, when are you going?

Are you going in August for Free Dining or 4/3?

• Going for 4/3 Promo

• Going for Free Dining

• Going on other Promo or no promo

Results are only viewable after voting.
I put other promo or no promo.
We get a room only discount but not free dining. Didn't work out for us and we want a lonnnnnnnnng (for us) stay.

Were going for free dining! Aug 22-30!! Can't wait first time on free dining and dbf's first trip everrrr!

we are going the 8-16 at POP then 16-18 at AK! Via the Military promotion! And its a suprise to our boys!

We have our dining reservations set - got absolutely everything we wanted at really great times (6-7:30 p.m. timeframe) except for our Fantasmic Package, dinner is scheduled for 4 ish - a little early for us, but we will "make it work".

I priced out the free dining vs. 4/3 and our resort AKL - Which by the way is daughter's and my first choice - we absolutely love animals and didn't give any other resort a second thought. When I called to inquire about reservations, it's the first resort the CM mentioned - she told us about requesting an Arusha Savanna view and we were sold. We added the delux dining plan and all in all from my research, I believe we have saved money over going for the free dining.

We are relax at the pool for the afternoon sort of folks, hubby will enjoy an afternoon nap in the lodge - the lodge pool sounds perfect - daughter who will turn 16 this summer is absolutely beside herself as the last time we were at Disney was when she was 6.

This board has been a Godsend to us and we have also purchased three guides - the Unofficial - the passporter and one other - we're doing our research and having a ball - can't wait!

We are going Aug 3-10 DVC.

Do you think crowds will be lower that week? Looks like your all going on free dining?

Jenn

Going on 4/3 from August 8th-16th. First time at the Poly. Really excited. I can make our ADR's at 7am tomorrow..... Hope we can get what we want.

We will be at the Poly too from 8/9-16!! Club level for the first time!! Maybe we will see you there! Your going to LOVE the Poly. It is the only resort we ever stay at.

4/3 deal for us!!!

8/8 -8/15 at BLT!!!

I have been on hold for 45 minutes this am just trying to make our ADR's!

Come on Disney, someone please pick up the phone & help me. If I have to listen to zipiddy do da one more time, I am going to choke!

4/3 deal for us!!!

8/8 -8/15 at BLT!!!

I have been on hold for 45 minutes this am just trying to make our ADR's!

Come on Disney, someone please pick up the phone & help me. If I have to listen to zipiddy do da one more time, I am going to choke!

A lot of people have had to wait a long time today...did you call 407 wdisney or 407wdwdine?

We're going 8/15-8/28 on free dining. Staying at the Caribbean. The girls are all excited about the new pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter