August, Villains and friends OH YA

sbmorasch

Mouseketeer
Hello! my name is Steven and I am one big disney freak. This is my first ever pre trip report! I am really looking forward to doing this and getting to learn a little bit more about the dis boards. I am so happy you will be getting the chance to read a little bit about me and what I like to do in disney world.
First off let me tell you a little about me.

My name is Steven. I am 19 years old. I live in canada and working here as a server. I want to own a restraint for a living or work in disney as entertainment. It has been a dream of mine to work for disney for a wile now and I am hoping it will be coming soon. I am in the character pool right now and I am out in september. lets hope for a call

this is me

here are a few of my favourite things
princesses: I love them all but the one that truly has my heart is

Merida

favoret villain: there are so many of them but this one has to go to

Ursula

favourite park to go to: well this is not a surprise.

The Magic Kingdom

disney bounding is a must. I disney bound everyday I can in disney. if you see me in the park don't hesitate to say hello, or ask for a photo.

Prince Eric :)

so now you know a little bit about me... well you know A LOT about me. now its time to find out about my trip in August.

who am i going with:
i will be going with my best friend Katt. We always go together! I am really looking forward to this trip

Katt

Where are we staying:

this is going to be the first day from when I wake up in calgary all the way to when I land in disney world. so as peter pan said.

here we go

day 1:
early morning flights mean early morning wake ups! I hate waking up early but i guess if its for disney i'll do it ;P. I love early morning flights because that means EARLY LAND TO DISNEY. I will be able to spend some much needed time in the parks late at night.

when we land in orlando we will be taking the magic express :) i love it! I love the movie, I love the short movies that play. It seems like I always get a great driver... so thats always amazing.

then off to the hotel we go. we have to drop our bags off fast... we have dinner reservations to get to. (no time to relax when in disney!) away we go to 1900s park fair. As I said before disney bounding is a must and this trip is no different. I will be disney bounding as someone from cinderella but you will have to follow me on instagram to find that out.

The most charming prince

After the amazing food, and after sitting for a bit to digest the feast we will get, we will be taking off to magic kingdom. I'm crying already just thinking about going back. Its going to be magical walking into the park and see the castle lit up with the phenomenal lights.
If we get there early enough, then the castle should not be the only thing lit up. 1000 sparkling lights will be dancing around us in the Main street electrical parade!
(my favourite night time spectacular)

Once the songs and dances are done it is time to tart our fast pass extravaganza! hi ho hi ho its off to the mine train we go.

this is going to be my first time going on the newest disney ride and I can not wait. It looks like so much fun and everyone is telling me how great it is so... I WILL SEE FOR MYSELF!

just a quick carriage ride to our next fast pass! We will get the royal treatment with a chance for me to look like a real life prince with two of the most famous princesses in disney. I don't mind being Rapunzels fill in Flynn till he gets back!

first up the princess that is

Cinderella

then is my third favourite princess around

Rapunzel

Out of the line and do a little loop and back into the line for our 3ed and last fast pass of the day... meet and great with the queen and her sister. time to take a trip in Arendelle.

Anna and Elsa

I know that it sound wired but I still get so excited to meet them. Anna and I have a lot in common like how silly we are!

As the night gets rapped up it is time to head home for the night! not much time to sleep but every little bit helps. the next day will be our first full day and we have a BIG day planed.

day 2
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=51991680&postcount=4

day 3
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=52017379&postcount=5

I love all of your pictures! I'm jealous you will be there I'm August and September!! Last time I was in Disney I was 16 and don't really remember meeting a lot of characters so I'm really excited about that this time around!

I love all of your pictures! I'm jealous you will be there I'm August and September!! Last time I was in Disney I was 16 and don't really remember meeting a lot of characters so I'm really excited about that this time around!

Haha yes I will also be going in October to lol. Yolo lol but yes meeting characters is my favourite part of Disney

day 2:

As day one comes to an end day 2 begins. this is the first full day of the trip. so... up and at e'm. first off is animal kingdom. My second favourite park!

Katt, Amanda, and I in front of animal kingdom

As much as I would love to meet pooh and tiger in animal kingdom again I guess I will have to stick to meeting them in magic kingdom

First on our list is an in contour with the yeti. expedition everest! one of the best rides in disney world AND the best ride in animal kingdom.

I can honestly say that the yeti is the most terrifying thing i have ever seen. He is so close to you and it looks like he really is gonna grab you.
Once the ride comes to a complete stop it is time to run off to the show that we have been waiting for. Festival of the lion king. the show that never fails to make me cry like a little girl meeting elsa. The music, the monkeys, and the birds... oh and don't forget the loveable character from lion king. Put it all together and you have an amazing show!

After watching this show about 3 times we are off to meet the princess of the animal kingdom world... Pocahontas! :thumbsup2 She is the only princess i have only met once and I would really love to meet her again... hopefully her furry little friend will be with her again.

Maybe if the wait is not long we can see the crazy duo of king Louie and Baloo. Man these two and so crazy and fun to meet! they are always trying to one up the other in there crazy things they do.

gosh all the characters look so cute in there christmas outfits.

well now it is time to jet back to the hotel to make ourselves look fancy for our amazing night at Epcot.

i might not look to fancy in that pic but i promise I will look better when we go to Le cellier steak house.

Not only is this the canadian restraint but Katt will also be working there when she moves down in october. I get to have a little taste of back home before we jet off to watch the night time fireworks illuminations

It has been over five years since I have gotten the chance to see this firework show and I can not wait!

:cheer2:

Well after such a busy day it is time to go back to the hotel room for a little bit of sleep. Not to long though there is no sleeping in disney!

Day 3! magic all day. Magic kingdom is my favourite park and there is quite a bit to do! We will start the day off with the wired and wacky show that is 'The country bears" :) "I can show you the world" aladdin once sang to jasmine. how ever this would not be possible with out the the magic carpet. as Katt and I are apparently 6 we are gonna ride the carpets and ride though the air. (PC: onyal photo bucket) well since we just finished the ride why don't we meet the stars of the movie? once again Eric and Ariel are out and about. Time for pins! If anyone knows me they know that I love trading pins and vinylmations. my favourite vinylmations Trading, rides, and meeting a prince. what else could we do in just one morning? go see the adventure king himself Peter pan One of the best characters to meet and my personal favourite character in disney! from one of the best to one of the baddest... villains i mean. shes really amazing to meet just nasty LAdy Tremaine Oh and can't forget the sisters ugly step sisters? i say evil cute step sisters. do you know who else is bad and is not afraid to admit it. the evil and overconfident Gaston. HE will be our next stop on our disney celebrity stop. ITS THE FESTIVAL OF FANTASY..time to watch the best parade ever!!!!! time for some food! somehow someway we always make it to crystal palace and this trip is no exception. even though no reservations are booked somehow we always end up there selfie fail my mom with tiger what next shows? Rides? Relax? no way its time for Ariel Eric is gonna be there right? only in my dreams. but it is time for a prince. prince naveen well well well look at the time it is fastpass time splash mountain time! (i can't find this person name but this is not my photo) after getting wet and singing alone to Zipadedoda its time to whistle wile we work with the seven dwarfs! on the mine train. for the last fast pass of the night we are goona meet those darn sisters again :rotfl: i can't get enough of them to end the night what else would we do but WISHES! http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/stevenbmorasch/media/IMG_3465_zps920363ba.jpg.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter