August Plan- which park which days?

averill94

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are planning to go down August 19th-25th. We would like to visit Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. We do like to take a day off in between so that leaves Tue, Thursday and Sat as full park days.

Any suiggestions on which park on which day is appreciated! We have never arrived on a Monday and it is throwing me off...

I was thinking:
Tues- HS
Thurs- EPCOT
Sat - MK

I dont know if MK is the best choice on a Saturday.

Thanky ou so much for your input!

Margaret

MK is rarely the best choice for a Saturday. We arrived late August last year and did MK on the Saturday. We knew we were going again. It was super busy in the evening.

Have you checked easywdw?

Yes I did check easywdw! That is how I came up with the above plan.:)

IDK. Tomorrow is the first day for dinner ressies so I thought I should come up with some type of plan. We dont hop either!

Thank you!

Yes I did check easywdw! That is how I came up with the above plan.:)

IDK. Tomorrow is the first day for dinner ressies so I thought I should come up with some type of plan. We dont hop either!

Thank you!

we are going the same week as you and im dying for adrs to open up..i follwed easywdw also by the way..but one thing i dont get is i thought if you stayed on property you were able to make ressies 180+10? so whouldnt we be able to make them now??

I think its 10 days from your check in date. A little confusing.

When are you going ot the MK?

We arrive aug 19 but I think mk isn't till Wednesday ? I followed the crowd calendar the day we arrive I wanted to do garden grill that nite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter