august pin code

delilah18

DIS Veteran
hello so i was planning to go in october but got a pin for 35 percent off deluxes and 30 percent off mods for the second week of august so myproblem is do i go in august or hope for an offer for october? is it really bad in august super crowded? last time we went was end of september/october the first week and it was hot then but good for crowds it would be me dh dd4 and ds2 and advice would be appreaciated thanks an

We went the 3rd week in August 2 years ago and it was pretty crowded and VERY hot but not so much if given the opportunity I would definately go again. But I would go any chance I got :) except Easter break. I have only been there in August, June, February or April. You can always cool down and take it slow in August so I think you should go and have a great time!!!:thumbsup2

we have been twice in August - both the third week and it is HOT but the crowds are very manageable. I think its is less crowded than late May when we have gone before. Although Sept and Oct are my FIRST choices. August is not bad... late Aug that is.
I am BEGGING for a pin or free dining!!! lucky you are!

We will be there the 8th thru 15th and go the same time every summer. It will be very hot and humid but the crowds have never been bad. With little ones just make sure you have plenty of sunscreen, hats, and lots of cool liquids for them. Since most of the attractions are indoor and extremely air conditioned you aren't outside all day. We go to the parks in the morning and then head back to the villa/pool in the afternoon and then back to a park late afternoon. We have taken in the past the small battery operated fans that we picked up at Walmart and they also sell the fan/spray bottle combo which the kids would probably enjoy and will keep them cool. Also, just take extra outfits and let them play in the water areas that are at the parks.

Is the heat comparable to that in September? We were fine when we went last year. I just see on the crowd calender that it was saying it would be 9/10 for crowds so that worried me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter