August or September

Minnie's House

Mouseketeer
Which week is better for crowds?
August 28-September 3rd or
September 4-September 10th?

We'll be taking our 2 yr old and staying at the BC or Poly.
Thanks everyone!

We were there Aug 28th to Sept 1st last year - the weekend before Labor Day, and the crowds were extremely low. It was also the weekend when Hurricane Erika was supposed to hit Florida, and a lot of people cancelled their trips. Your Sept trip dates are over Labor Day weekend, so the crowds will be much bigger then.

I've found that the weeks either before or after a major holiday will have lower crowds. So your August trip would be the one to take if you want the lowest crowds. And we also got super cheap airfare - $49 one way from Chicago.

We were there Aug 28th to Sept 1st last year - the weekend before Labor Day, and the crowds were extremely low. It was also the weekend when Hurricane Erika was supposed to hit Florida, and a lot of people cancelled their trips. Your Sept trip dates are over Labor Day weekend, so the crowds will be much bigger then.

I've found that the weeks either before or after a major holiday will have lower crowds. So your August trip would be the one to take if you want the lowest crowds. And we also got super cheap airfare - $49 one way from Chicago.
Thank you!!

With so many schools starting before Labor Day, the first week of September is still a great time to go. There might be some labor day crowds, but it is nothing like Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter. I think both weeks are great times. I always look at discounts offered during that time- if it were going to be that busy, then Sept would be blacked out for free dining, room only, etc.. and it is always available. We got Beach Club for a steal for the first week of September, the weekend of Labor Day might have crowds, but the rest of the week shouldn't be bad a all.

With so many schools starting before Labor Day, the first week of September is still a great time to go. There might be some labor day crowds, but it is nothing like Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter. I think both weeks are great times. I always look at discounts offered during that time- if it were going to be that busy, then Sept would be blacked out for free dining, room only, etc.. and it is always available. We got Beach Club for a steal for the first week of September, the weekend of Labor Day might have crowds, but the rest of the week shouldn't be bad a all.
Thanks! We are going to book the magical deal too! I think I'll just flip a coin to decide which week and resort!

Thanks! We are going to book the magical deal too! I think I'll just flip a coin to decide which week and resort!
Can't go wrong with either week! We were also torn between Beach Club and Poly- ended up choosing BC for the pool and close proximity to Epcot. That whole Epcot resort area around Crescent Lake is just beautiful! We are still stunned that we are staying at a deluxe for less than a moderate! Lol we would have never considered BC or Poly before! Lol

Can't go wrong with either week! We were also torn between Beach Club and Poly- ended up choosing BC for the pool and close proximity to Epcot. That whole Epcot resort area around Crescent Lake is just beautiful! We are still stunned that we are staying at a deluxe for less than a moderate! Lol we would have never considered BC or Poly before! Lol
We're going to pick the BC too! I don't like how they built the poly bungalows and took away half the beach :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter