August Exercise Challenge! Please Post your Final total!

Okay I'm in!!! For the next 10 days I figure if I exercise at least 40 minutes each day then I can get in 400 minutes. Besides the army forces me to do 30 minutes at least 3 days a week so I know I will at least hit 180 minutes. So here I am at 0/400. Lets get this fitness started!!! I really need to loose 10 pounds by the end of october--weigh in for the army.:cool1:

GOOD FOR YOU MISSALLEN! :cheer2: I'll go and add you right now! Best WISHes :wizard: , Onward and Downward :banana: , and again, WELCOME! :grouphug: Post as often as you'd like with your updates! :sunny:

Hi everyone I haven't been doing a great time at this. I have been exercising but I haven't been keeping track. I am 247/1000 I have alot to go. Please update me.

Back home from the most MAGICal cruise one could ever take - it was AWESOME and i'll post photos on the cruise line photo forum soon...but was able to get some exercise in every day - good thing too with all the yummy food and desserts....so my total is 895/1200 - that doesn't count any of the time taking the stairs INSTEAD of the elevators!!! but that was just extra to offset that chocolate souffle and chocolate lava cake!!!

Hello everyone!!!

305 minutes for me this week.

That brings me to 938/1300!!! I'm going to try and knock the rest of those minutes out this week.............

I worked at clean up at our Habitat garage sale today and did approximately 6 hours of nonstop walking and moving and not just slightly walking, we are talking full walking. But I'm only going to count 120 minutes. So I'm getting there and here I didn't think I'd be able to meet it this month.

Chris

I had a busy day! Went to the pool with DD and played a lot, but did some serious swimming for about 30 minutes. Then a friend called this evening, and we took a long walk for about 45 minutes. So I think that now puts me at 775/1000. Making progress! :sunny:

my DH really wants me to get into the biking thing - I'm trying - I'm trying - toook a 50 minute ride tonight - now let me tell ya he rode 38 earlier in the day - so this was a delayed "cool down" for him - for me - I had to get off and walk up the monstrous hill at the end of the ride - no way can I make it riding ................ well that is my goal - to try to get up "THE HILL" riding before the snow flies............... and I am praying for a very, very late "first" snow fall this year :rotfl:

But most importantly ~ if I would have stayed on the couch ~ I wouldn't have 50 minutes to add to my August total :teeth:

1075/1000 for me - thanks Kimraye for the work that you do in keeping us all updated :earboy2:

Changes and new colors are current up 'til now. :)

Great job everyone!

Since my last post, I have done 90 minutes of walking. Total of 150/500

I am ashamed to post my total so far, but it is an eye opener for me and that is why I'm posting. I now am at 60/500 and it is obvious that I am not going to make my goal, but it is an incentive to do lots better next month. I don't have any excuses except that I was just lazy most of the month except for being sick for about a week. I'm not saying that I would have even gotten any exercise in if I hadn't of been sick. OK, I am ready to get serious and stay there.

I got on the Eliptical this morning for 15 minutes, I will be back on it tomorrow as well.

Keep up the great work everyone.

((TAMMY)) i'm so proud of you for posting --you're right - next month will be better :) i'm not quite sure that I"ll completely make my goal, but it's a CHALLENGE, right? not supposed to be toooo easey peasey

i just did 60 mins powerwalking this morning, tried to jog a little but the bones in my feet and shins said NO! bringing me to 1170/1500

Thanks M, it did take some courage to type the update:) Yes, you are right, this is a challenge and if it was too easy it wouldn't be one. I sure hope that someone is going to have another one in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter